When it comes to choosing just ten of our favorite snacks, it's definitely a hard one.
We came up with a list of ten snacks you can find at Trader Joes:
- If you looove coffee as much as we do, you need to try the Cold Brew Latte Dessert Bars. Each popsicle has just 40 calories, so you can have two-or even three-without feeling any guilt. Plus, it's super refreshing, perfect for the Miami heat.
- We still can't get over Emily in Paris, so we had to try both of Trader Joe's famous Croissants (Almond and Chocolate flavor) to get in the mood, and they are amaaazing. We actually liked the almond ones better, but they both became a must in our grocery list.
- After @traderjoesfoodreviews gave a 10/10 to Trader Joe's Cookie Butter, we ran to get it. And wow, now I get why it's so famous. It's literally like @kelseyannlynch said it,"It tastes like those cinnamon letter cookies that kids eat in creamy form." Try spreading the Cookie Butter on a scoop of vanilla ice cream and you'll understand my obsession.
- A quick on-the-go snack is the Organic Dried Mango. you should always have a pack in your bag of these dried mangoes - they are delicious. They are unsweetened, so those are less calories you'll have to worry about.
- Trader Joe's Chocolate Coconut Almonds are definitely one of our top snacks ever. They are coated almonds layered with coconut and chocolate, a perfect combination for a sweet and salty snack. If you're a fan of coconut, these are a must.
- Trader Joe's Roasted Plantain Chips also have a permanent spot in our bag! These chips are toasted plantains (not fried) but they taste just like fried ones, very crispy and with the perfect amount of salt.
- The Dark Chocolate Almond Butter Cups are delicious. They are made from real, artificial-flavor-and-preservative-free, creamy almond butter, which is why we think they taste so good, and are one of Trader Joe's best selling products. Even though we're more into peanut butter, these almond butter cups are definitely worth trying.
- The Vanilla Almond Clusters are a go-to if you are trying to look for a delicious, more organic cereal or granola. This cereal is the most similar to my favorite cereal: Honey Bunches of Oats. You can eat it with yogurt, almond beverage or even alone.
- Trader Joe's Candied Pecans can be snacked on alone, mixed on a salad, or on a cheese platter. We love the crunchiness and light sweet taste it adds on any meal.
- Since 'tis the season, we couldn't forget the Pumpkin Blondie Brownies. These are super moist but the texture is more like a pumpkin bread than a brownie-which makes it even better. Perfect packaging to share, to take to a get together or even a picnic.
Hope this list is useful on your next trip to Trader Joe's. We definitely enjoyed putting it together, and trying all our amazing sweet and salty finds!