Inspired in tropical prints, fruits, and nature, Lina Medina Swimwear's 2020 Summer Collection might be one of our favorites up to date.
Every swimsuit is perfectly thought-out, carefully designed, and flawlessly manufactured for bold, sexy, boho-chic ladies.
Colombia has been recognized worldwide for its excellent quality in bathing suits and Lina Medina is no exception, bringing colorful and Latin vibes into our lives by wearing one of their swimsuits, by using colorful fabrics, tropical and fruity prints, which you would never believe how amazing they look on you! Who would've thought that ruffled, belted, long sleeve swimsuits would be a top trend this summer?
Behind the Photoshoot...
As soon as we saw photos of this collection, everything ruffled, belted, tropical, and over-the-top beach glam, we knew that @itsmemariasee had to be our muse.
Photo shoot day was all about bringing in tropical, fun, latin, energy and flow to the set. There was dancing (yes, to reggaeton) and lots of laughing and girl gossip. These photos were taken and produced with love, and the best of vibes. Hope you love them...
5 Things we love about this collection:
1. Ruffles are structured and manufactured in a way that they hold themselves up (in and out of the water)
2. Belt detail adds elegance to the swimsuit and gives the illusion of a slimmer waist
3. The collection offers high and low rise bottom cuts, to adjust to every body type
4. The fabric is high quality and firm, holding it all in-place
5. It's a fun collection without taking away its chic side 😜
Shop Now before summer ends (and these suits run out) 👇🏻