Wearing a swimsuit means uncovering parts of our bodies that we comfortably cover up with jeans and a sweatshirt on a daily basis. Yup, it means exposing ourselves a little more than we might feel comfortable with. Here are 5 thoughts that run through most of our minds when the time comes to wear a swimsuit:
- “I should try a one-piece swimsuit. I’m ready to look just like every A-list celeb on Instagram...”
- “I’m totally feeling myself in this one-piece swimsuit!”
- “Should I mix and match this Bikini top with this Bikini bottom?”
- “Yes! All that training has finally paid off. I’m ready to wear that little pink Bikini”
- “Or maybe I should stick with Bikinis that cover up a little bit more skin?”
Have you ever experienced any of these feelings when wearing a swimsuit? Share this post with someone who might relate to these!